Venue for the SPWLA 58th Annual Logging Symposium
Cox Convention Center
1 Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Ph: +1 405 602 8500
The Cox Convention Center is a multi-purpose complex located in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Its primary use is that of large scale convention and meeting facility. It also hosts major concerts, conferences, and other large scale events. The complex houses multiple meeting rooms, conference and convention space, dining halls, and a 15,000 seat multi-purpose arena. The Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City is a quick walk from the revitalized Bricktown historical district, featuring a variety of new canal-side restaurants, clubs, music venues and attractions. The center is also just across the street from three downtown hotels with 1,400 of Oklahoma city’s 15,000 hotel rooms. It is currently the home of the Oklahoma City Blue of the NBA Development League. Connected by a glass-enclosed sky bridge to the neighboring Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, the Cox Convention Center’s meeting room complex features a 25,000 square foot ballroom and more than 21 meeting rooms perfect for events large or small – from seminars to special events, catered dinners to corporate meetings.
Traveling east on I-40
- Note: Construction on EK Gaylord Blvd has been completed.
- Exit at Shields and proceed north toward downtown.
- Shields turns into EK Gaylord Blvd
- Proceed north past Reno Ave to the parking garage entrance on your left.
Traveling west on I-40
- Exit at Robinson Ave.
- Proceed north past Reno to the parking garage entrance.
Traveling south on I-235 (Broadway Ext.)
- Exit at N.W. 6th and proceed west to Broadway.
- At Broadway, turn left and proceed south in the left lane until you veer into E.K. Gaylord.
- The parking entrance is just south of Sheridan.
Traveling north on I-235
- Exit at Sheridan and proceed to the bottom of the ramp.
- Follow Sheridan west through Bricktown to E.K. Gaylord and turn left to access the underground parking garage.
Traveling south on I-35
- Exit west on I-40 and follow directions listed above.
Traveling north on I-35
- Exit to I-235 or to westbound I-40 and follow the directions listed above.